This article applies to selling in: Australia
Examples of Permitted Listings
Reminder: You must comply with all applicable laws when selling any product on Amazon. You must also comply with laws applicable to the jurisdiction into which your products are sold.
Examples of prohibited listings
- Human body parts, such as:
- Human remains
- Human waste and bodily fluids
- Historical grave markers or tombstones
- Indigenous burial items
- Artifacts removed from significant Indigenous land, government or Crown land, or a battlefield site
- Any item the sale of which is regulated or prohibited by the Human Tissue Act 1983
Related Amazon help pages
Additional useful information
Sign in to use the tool and get personalised help (desktop browser required).